In a perfect world, we’d all have the internal controls that are touted in accounting textbooks. In practice, most of us have constraints on time and money. In this session, you will learn about:
- top risks faced by small entities,
- which controls afford the greatest level of protection and
- how to prioritize your control implementation plan
- Identify the top internal control risks faced by small entities.
- Determine which controls afford the greatest level of protection for most small not-for-profits.